- Salary undisclosed
- HAYS for APM Terminal / Maersk
Our client in the port of Rotterdam (APM Terminal / Maersk) is looking for an experienced, driven and result driven People Partner on a fulltime basis (hybrid policy in place).
The People Partner role is characterised by variety of responsibilities and you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the business in your designated geography. You will work in a dynamic environment, drawing on your broad HR toolbox to coach and support leaders through a time of great business transformation. Your daily job will be to engage with different stakeholders and use your wide breadth of HR knowledge to support leaders on a range of people matters and policies.
Tasks & responsibilities
Your key responsibilities
- Partner with the HRBPs and you will by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within their People Advisory, Centres of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organisation to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional PPO team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
- Deliver training and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
- Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e. on-boarding, training sessions.
To succeed in this role, you should genuinely be a people’s person and thrive in an environment where no two days are alike.
As for the skill set and experience, we are looking for:
- Solid experience (8-10 years) as an HR generalist and deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations.
- Demonstrated passion for business through partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results.
- Advanced knowledge of local labor law; experience from working in Rotterdam Port / warehouses / terminals and unionized environments is a big plus.
- Solid experience from high-paced companies and preferably terminal industry in terms of developing, safeguarding and interpreting HR policies and processes and supporting leaders to drive high engagement.
- Acting as a trusted advisor on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Experience from large international organizations and the ability to build relationships and navigate a complex stakeholder matrix.
- Good change management, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to take ownership and act autonomously, while also adopting a collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and demonstrating the ability to overcome challenges and deliver outcomes.
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - HAYS
Bij Hays geloven we dat de juiste persoon een organisatie kan transformeren. De juiste baan geeft aan de andere kant veel energie en zorgt ervoor dat u elke dag met voldoening naar huis gaat.
Als één van de grootste recruitment specialisten wereldwijd plaatsen wij gekwalificeerde kandidaten in vaste, tijdelijke, interim of contracting jobs.
HAYS has been active on Lintberg since 2008.