- Salary undisclosed
- Lexius Search
Our Client is a global organization specialized in fiduciary services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private equity and realestate firms, private investors and/or their advisors.
The Teamleader Funds is accountable for managing and developing team members and the profitability of own client portfolio. This position is also accountable for revenue generation and development and client satisfaction and retention, as well as performance
and growth of existing client portfolio.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be accountable for time writing, revenues, margins and client satisfaction for own client portfolio.
- Proactively develop relationships with clients and provide teams with customer feedback on services improvements
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs
- Responsible for organizing visits to and from clients. Prepare meetings with other attendants (having the right information, actions, items to discuss) and take care of follow up.
- Conduct Rate / Billing reviews to identify trends and ensure profitability and debt collection
- Responsible for billing clients of own team (monthly)
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation.
- Retain client accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within the client organization
- Meet specific customer needs
- Meet KPIs and targets set by the Director
- Team management
- Resource team appropriately to ensure high satisfaction
- Supervise team to ensure quality of work and efficiency
- Review and analyze productivity percentage of team members (weekly/monthly)
- Develop and coach team members
- Support sales force in quoting as required
- Perform chargeable client work
- Approve time charged to client accounts
- Entrepreneurial business focus
- Superb execution
- Leading and developing talent
- Building relationships
- Impact and Influence
- Decision making and problem solving
- Integrity and reputation
- BA or Master Degree in Finance
- Preferably a minimum of 7 years working experience with an administrative service provider
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years working experience in coaching and leadership
- Account Management and professional expertise
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and covering letter outlining your interest in the role via the form below.
- Lexius Search
Lexius Search is een onafhankelijk bureau dat zich richt op de ondersteuning van opdrachtgevers bij werving en selectie van gekwalificeerde professionals. Lexius Search is een landelijk werkend werving en selectiebureau. Lexius Search richt zich op hoogwaardige posities op het gebied van Legal, Notarieel, Fiscaal en Financieel.