- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a well-known and innovative financial services player.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the digital marketing strategy and execution of our client. In this new role you will be involved in a wide range of online marketing projects and tasks across all brands.
You will be responsible for the development, execution and optimization of digital initiatives and programs touching a variety of digital channels. The appropriate candidate will develop customer-centric online marketing experiences to help grow revenue.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and building a strong digital media presence
- Brainstorms new and creative campaign ideas and growth strategies to elevate brand awareness and drive sales
- Plans and executes display, SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, social, and mobile campaigns
- Creates maximum engagement across digital consumer touch points
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, optimizes spend and performance based on insights
- Partners with internal digital teams to optimize user experience and increase conversion rate
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluates emerging technologies, provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 7+ years Digital Marketing Experience in financial services, insurance experience is preferable
- Excellent record of achievement in a similar digital marketing role
- A proven track record in managing, optimising and delivering impactful and innovative digital campaigns from conceptions through implementation and reporting
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, KPI’s and Metrics
- Strong awareness of current and emerging trends
- Strategic vision, delivery focused
- Inspirational and authentic leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal Dutch and English communication skills
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.