- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a global player in the pharmaceutical industry. Both the European headquarters and operational business are situated in the Netherlands, but the company is listed in the United States.
On behalf of our client, we would like to get in touch with a Site Head of Finance who will become an important member of the management team. The ideal candidate actively contributes to the decision making of the management team from a finance perspective.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Participate as key member of the management team, actively involved in analyzing, forecasting and budgeting
- Partner with local business leaders to build business plans and to define ways to identify opportunities
- Prepare the annual budget in consultation with the General Manager and his team
- Prepare financial information to the management team in their assessment of initiatives and business operations
- Lead the own team in the preparation of budgets and supporting data
- Be responsible for the business planning and budgeting process and the P&L of the Site
- Ensure a systematic financial reporting and long-term planning process
- Joint-driver of profitability, competitiveness and client pricing initiatives
- Advise and counsel the Site management team on interpretation of operating results and trends
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure secured financial business information
- Monitor risk management policies to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related studies
- Minimum eight years experience in finance and accounting of which at least 5 years experience in leading and developing a financial team
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, external auditors and consultants
- Extensive experience within business controlling
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is a must
- Experience with working in a matrix organization
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Effective communicator
- Fluent in English
You are requested to respond to this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.