Senior Solution Specialist Enterprise
- Salary undisclosed
- Amsterdam (+50% travel)
- Coleridge & Valmore
Vertical Technology Domain Senior Solution Specialist Enterprise
About our client
Our client is a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serves majority of the world's top 50 telecom operators. our client is committed to innovative products / solutions and services, and understands this as its mission to create long-term value and growth potential for customers.
As an essential contribution to the strategic growth in the future, Enterprise Business Group aims at providing end-to-end ICT solutions to enterprise customers and vertical industries. To enhance the business development capability and fulfill the business strategy rapidly in Europe, Enterprise Business Unit (West Europe) is offering attractive career opportunities for talents who are willing to share the client's vision: enrich life with communication.
The position WEU Senior Solution Specialist, of the Enterprise Business Unit will be based in the Netherlands - Amsterdam
- Be responsible for either Vertical Market or Technology Domain solutions, linked with WEU Business Needs, prepare relevant technical documentations for customers, present them in customer workshops / professional forums
- Prepare and coordinate technical response and quotation of the solutions and participate in pre-sales activities
- Understand and assess customers' business objectives, strategies and requirements, develop cost and revenue models for Utility solutions
- Command customer dialogs on business case aspects of pre-sales projects
- Hold presentation to executive-level customers
- Active in team-building, enable and expand the solution team with contributions in professional methodologies and approaches
- Interface with HQ for feedback of market requirements and integration of new solutions/products proposed by HQ
Who we are looking for
- Know about IT and CT architecture and business needs, and associated Telecom Networks architecture
- Have knowledge of IP Network Solutions, optical network solutions, network security, network management systems, Datacenter solutions
- Have knowledge of other IT Infrastructure technologies, ie Storage (NAS & SAN) and Computing (both traditional as well as Cloud)
- Preferably have a global understanding of all above technologies but at minimum have become a subject matter expert in one of them
- Have the capability to translate customer requirements and wishes into solutions based on our client's products.
- An existing relationship network within a particular Vertical Market (Utilities, Finance, Government, Education, Service Providers, Healthcare or Transportation) is preferred
- +10 years experience
- Able to lead a group of Junior Solution Managers
- Telecommunication degree(s) and equivalents
- Familiar with IP networking technologies, IT technical architecture, enterprise network design, expertised on either network architectures, Telecom / Data network architecture, security, unified communications, call center, etc.
- Broad range of skills and experience in consulting or marketing (5+ years) from well-known network and communications equipment manufacturer, telecoms vendors, consulting and/or system integration companies
- Experience and proven track record in building ICT business cases
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, presentation skills
- Experience in working with and managing the customers at the senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal communication / motivation, and enthusiastic of working in a multi-cultural team and intensive discourse environment
- Proficient in both verbal and written English, preferably plus one more European language (German, French or Spanish)
- Be able to take frequent business trips (50% of work time in business trips)
You can apply to this position through the link below. For more information, please contact Michel Mol at +31 (0)20 578 94 44.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.