Senior Manager Finance
- Salary undisclosed
- Robert Walters
More € 100K+ jobs
For an established and fast-growing Fintech based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Manager Finance. In this role, you eat, sleep, and breathe Financial Reporting and never miss a deadline. You understand that the Dutch EMI license comes with important (tax) reporting obligations and is a major contribution to the value of the brand.
The companysecure payments and money while protecting the identity of its customers. As Senior Manager Finance you will be heading the Finance team ensuring that all reporting is done in a timely and ordinary fashion. The organization is licensed as Electronic Money Institution by the Dutch Central Bank.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Follow strict reporting deadlines and standards for the Finance team;
- Monthly consolidated reporting to the Group CFO;
- Timely reporting to regulator(s) and Tax agencies, in close cooperation with the Group CFO;
- Primary point of contact for the accountant;
- Managing the Finance team, consisting of a Finance Manager, an Accountant and two assistant controllers;
- Development of KPI's and dashboards;
- Managing treasury risk;
- Managing safeguarding requirements;
- Managing and controlling the company's insurance portfolio
- Providing ad hoc advice to the Group CFO;
- Contributing to (in close cooperation with the COO and/or the Group CFO) shareholder- and supervisory board reports.
- Has an excellent level of verbal and written English;
- Has an affinity and passion for new internet technology;
- Has a master in finance/economics or accountancy;
- Has a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably some of it in the Big 4;
- Has relevant managerial experience;
- Has extensive knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Has the ability to communicate at different levels;
- Thrives in a small team environment.
- An international multilingual team in a fast and growing environment with offices in the Netherlands (headquarters), Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary and the United States;
- We offer a modern and techy environment, with excellent compensation and a progressive work culture;
- A very competitive salary;
- A hybrid office and home work place.
Are you interested in the Senior Manager Finance position? Then apply as soon as possible by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Robert Walters
Robert Walters is wereldwijd een toonaangevend wervings- en selectiebureau, opgericht in 1985. Personeelsmanagers wereldwijd vertrouwen erop dat wij de beste specialisten voor hen vinden en zowel de grootste multinationals als het MKB en startups mogen wij tot onze klanten rekenen. We werven wereldwijd mensen voor vaste functies en interim-posities.
More jobs from Robert Walters on Lintberg
Robert Walters has been active on Lintberg since 2008.