- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive for Panasonic Europe
Since the founding of our company in 1918, we at Panasonic have been providing better living for our customers, always making "people" central to our activities, and thus focusing on "people's lives".
Going forward as well, based on our innovative electronics technology, we will provide a wide variety of products, systems, and services, ranging from consumer electronics products to industrial devices, building products, and housing. In various spaces and areas, such as homes, communities, businesses, journeys and automobiles, we will continue to work hard to offer new value for better living, and help realise "A Better Life, A Better World" for each individual customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Panasonic Europe finance and accounting operations for both RHQ (including German Branch & Belgium) and Holding Company.
This role is required to provide accurate financial information, management accounting & forecasting, while ensuring tight internal controls.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supervises that the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of Panasonic Europe are completely and accurately prepared
- Leads the preparation of annual budget and regular forecasts for RHQ/Holdings and associated divisions including the Service Fee
- Prepares Impairment analysis on Panasonic Europe investments
- Coordinates the Dividend collection/payment in the region
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements including relations with local auditors
- JSOX coordination for the legal entity
- Leads Finance Projects as required
- Manages the team development
- Leads Finance related and ad hoc Projects, and ensures that the statutory accounting requirements are met
- Degree in Economics / Accounting
- 10+ years working experience
- Good knowledge of Panasonic's operations
- DutchGAAP knowledge is desired
- Extensive Knowledge of SAP is required
- Advanced Excel is desired
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Senior role with extensive responsibilities
- Direct impact on the business
- International environment
- Large group with growth potential
- Competitive salary and secondary package
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.