- Salary undisclosed
- Lexius Search
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Risk Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a new and fast-growing AIFM and contribute actively to its development and evolution. The Risk Manager will implement the risk management policies and procedures of the AIFM and will report to the Conducting Officers.
As Risk Manager you will be responsible for a wide range of activities. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Perform risk assessment for existing and new AIFs, determination of risk profile, risk limits (market, credit, liquidity, counterparty, operational)
- Monitor compliance of the risk profile with the risk limits and escalation to the senior management when necessary
- Monitor the liquidity of AIFs and perform stress tests
- Provide regular updates to the conducting officers and the governing body
- Provide reporting to the CSSF (Annex IV reports) and to the investors
- Ensure that the general investment policy, the investment strategies and the risk limits of each AIF are properly implemented and complied with
- Continuously improve the risk reporting and monitoring
- Ad-hoc tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activities
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a university degree in Economics, Finance or similar fields
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a risk professional in the fund industry (preferably coming from AIFM, management company or Big Four with experience of Debt, Private Equity and/or Real Estate AIFs)
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations
- Have proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- Are also a team player with good communication skills
- Have analytical approach and strong MS Excel skills
- Are fluent in English. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage (French, German)
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and covering letter outlining your interest in the role via the form below.
- Lexius Search
Lexius Search is een onafhankelijk bureau dat zich richt op de ondersteuning van opdrachtgevers bij werving en selectie van gekwalificeerde professionals. Lexius Search is een landelijk werkend werving en selectiebureau. Lexius Search richt zich op hoogwaardige posities op het gebied van Legal, Notarieel, Fiscaal en Financieel.