Regional IT Director Continental Europe
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a leading organisation within Business Services with operations globally. The Global Business Technology team provides support across five regions: UK, Continental Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC.
Within the group Continental Europe accounts for the largest IT team. The team of 85 staff are responsible for service delivery, infrastructure and business solutions to over 2,000 users. We are looking for an energetic and driven Regional IT Director to transform the team into a cohesive, robust and agile Business Technology function that can support the Group's vision. The role has eight direct reports and reports into the Group CIO.
- Member of the Business Technology Leadership team and the European Leadership team. Responsible in both cases for helping set strategies and priorities and leading the way in developing and growing the business at a regional level;
- Develop, manage and maintain ongoing relationships with key business stakeholders based on trust and success, resulting in sustainable satisfaction for the business partner and acceptable business return for all delivered services;
- Overall responsibility for regional service quality, cost analysis and project delivery;
- Contribute to the global Business Technology strategy and own it at a regional level;
- Create the delivery plan and focus on effective delivery against plan at all times;
- Provide metrics of customer service performance for both IT and the business. Develop and drive action plans for improvement as needed;
- Ensure the necessary processes, measures and reporting on supplier performance are in place to deliver according to SLA's;
- Complete regular assessment of business requirements, capacity and resource planning, and continuity and risk management for the business in region.
- Ideally a Computer science degree or equivalent;
- Experience of managing a regional IT Function, ideally in Europe with associated experience of working within and managing different countries;
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an IT service management environment and minimum of 5 years in senior management;
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects and components of IT infrastructure, applications and ERP/CRM;
- Solid experience of IT Transformation and Improvement;
- Budget management and forecasting;
- Excellent leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are a strong plus.
- This role will be based in Barcelona with travel to European countries and UK on a regular basis.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.