Operational, Financial or IT Audit (Senior Director Level)
- Salary undisclosed
- Various Global Locations
- Tailor Made Recruitment
For our client, one of the largest companies of its kind globally, we are seeking for Auditors on Director and Senior Director level regarding various locations. We are looking for candidates who want to go beyond their horizon and get exposed to all business aspects of its company.
Currently our client is looking for (senior) Directors with significant expertise in Compliance, Operational, IT or Financial Audit. Our client offers job opportunities to join and lead several of their audit teams in North & South America, Asia and Europe. Excellent salary packages depending on seniority.
The team – Corporate Finance Audit (“CFA”) - we are recruiting for is a perse multinational group of highly skilled and result-oriented professionals, located in numerous offices around the world. Their professionals provide extensive knowledge and experience in areas ranging from financial management and accounting to business operations, regulatory requirements, information technology as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
The (senior) CFA Directors have a proven track record in executive leadership & strategy. They are skilled at motivating and guiding teams. With a strong customer focus. Their mission is advising their customers. The (senior) CFA Directors are expected to be able to lead globally integrated mutli-disciplinary audit teams. They should have subject matter expertise in one of the key functions that is audited and the skills to develop client relationships with senior management. The (senior) Directors can make significant contributions to the company strategic initiatives.
Change agents and proven leaders of teams
- BA or BS degree, preferably MBA
- Respective professional qualifications (e.g. RA/CPA/ACCA/RE /CISA/CIA or equivalent)
- Minimum of at least 10 years of significant leadership experience , preferably "Big Four" or within a multinational blue chip (Fortune 500) organization, including at least 2 years as director or equivalent
- Proven trackrecord in preferably related industries like Manufactering or Infrastructure or within a large, complex global organization
- Willingness to high level of international travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and at least one additional language is preferred
100K (depending on seniority)
You can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Luc Steenvoorden at +31 (0)6 53 24 86 89 or Erik Eversdijk at +31 (0)6 41 86 13 53.