- salary undisclosed
- Amsterdam or London + travelling
Our customer has been successfully delivering bespoke solutions to their customers since they were founded over 100 years ago. In 2001, they became the first European Virtual Data Room (VDR) provider to offer an M&A-focused due diligence platform. As industry pioneers they continue to set the market standards.
Their fast, responsive and intuitive platform makes life easier than ever before for professionals involved in M&A, Real Estate and any other projects requiring secure online collaboration and storage.
For the position of Marketing Director we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Executive, that is ready for the next career step, to take on overall responsibility for the execution of the marketing strategy of our customer.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Together with Management, define company positioning, and make sure positioning is reflected in all internal and external communication and sales materials
- Responsible for increasing leads generation and conversion from web and marketing communications:
- Manage transition to increased marketing-based revenue generation (currently web-based revenue increasing 2-3 fold YoY)
- Specific and measurable targets are to be defined in terms of online traffic, leads from web, etc.
- Increase name recognition and improve brand image through seminars, tradeshows, blogs and other PR.
- Manage marketing team (currently 1.5 FTE):
- Marketing Associate
- Graphics designer
- Hands-on content creation for market communications: website, mail, white papers and social media communication
- Execute, and oversee execution of, marketing operations, including:
- Website maintenance, marketing campaigns (mailing and social media), SEO/SEA/CRO, data management, marketing automation, etc.
- Manage activities of Marketing team.
- Organize seminars, presence on trade shows etc.
- Communicate marketing plans internally oversee and manage group marketing budget
- Market analysis and business development.
- Identify strategic and tactical sales opportunities, and provide input to management and regional sales directors.
- At least 5 years marketing experience with B2B Enterprise SaaS/software solutions, including extensive digital, web and social media, marketing
- Strong emphasis on digital marketing
- University graduate
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Terms & conditions
- The role is based in the office in Amsterdam or London.
- Frequent travel required (London, Frankfurt, Paris, New York)
- High-growth company, operating in an international market, catering to tier-1 clients, including large-cap corporations and banks.
- Operating in a high-potential market, with exciting business development opportunities,
- While having the means to execute,
- With a very competitive compensation package.
You are invited to apply to this position by using the form below. For more information you can contact Fred R. van Dulken, +31(0)30-6981642.