- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive for Trelleborg Engineered Products
Our client, Trelleborg Engineered Products, holds leading positions for polymer solutions which seal, damp and protect for several market segments within: Infrastructure Construction, Oil & Gas and Mining.
Main customers are:
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Marine / Oil & Gas Contractors
- Engineering Consultants
- Dredging Companies
- Mine sites and Mining Operators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
Number of employees 2016: 210. Production units are located in The Netherlands (Headquarters) and China
For Trelleborg Infrastructure, we are currently looking for a highly commercial Product Area (PA) Managing Director.
The Managing Director PA Infrastructure reports to Business Unit President, based in the Netherlands and is a member of the BU Management Team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Complete profit and loss responsibility of the company (Product Area)
- Develop and execute the overall strategy for the Product Area Infrastructure globally
- Strengthen and lead commercial teams to secure profitable growth within selected market segments, including: * Tunnel construction * Water management * Dredging * Renewable energy e.g. Offshore Wind
- Evaluate and improve global commercial representation including sales teams, agents and distributors
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of new customers, solutions and market segments for future growth
- Target and cultivate acquisition candidates to grow the business in-line with M&A strategy and implementation
- Provide hands-on leadership to grow the organization, its business and talents
- Responsible for all operational and commercial activities
- Strengthen operational capabilities of all production facilities
- Improve internal co-operation between individuals and departments
- Improve efficiency of work processes
- Implement policies, core values and Corporate Governance according to the standard set by Trelleborg Group
- Degree in Business or Engineering, MBA qualification from a good school is an advantage
- Experience in leading roles, preferably within Infrastructure (e.g. Civil Engineering, Construction, Water Management, Dredging), with P&L responsibility
- Familiar with project-type sales
- Successful track record in leading an international business including sales/marketing and operations
- Experience with M&A activities is an advantage
- Used to, and enjoys, working in a decentralized organization
- International experience and mindset
- Experience in leading change
- Sales-driven with a hunger for success
- Able to both think strategically and hands-on in execution
- Structured in thinking and doing
- Action and goal-oriented
- Delegates effectively with good sense for coaching and developing others
- Team orientation, with the ability to involve, engage and arouse enthusiasm
- Communicative with ability to build relationships
- Connector, both externally and internally
- Integrity with sound judgment
- International travel should be expected; 25-50%
- Good knowledge of Dutch rules and regulations
An exciting position in an international company.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.