- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is an international company, specialized in property management. For their Dutch organization, we are looking for a Managing Director. This role reports into the COO.
- Participation in the definition of business strategy at the country level
- Management and control of the income
- Facilitate compliance with business objectives
- Develop strategies and to identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for generating business in key accounts and for the development of specific commercial actions
- Manage the material, technical and human resources of the business with maximum efficiency criteria to achieve the objectives
- Provide an adequate periodic information supply to COO. For instance, one could think of
- Sales results
- Personel affairs
- Strategic developments and/or market developments
- Financial affairs (conform format monthly financial information)
- Legal matters
- Responsible for handling occurring complaints in a timely and correct manner in compliance with the appropriate complaint procedure.
- Bachelor's degree with advanced business/science
- Good knowledge of relevant financial commercial information
- 5-7 years successful experience in the property environment, mainly in sales and operations
- 3-5 year management experience in a B2B environment (e.g. in facility management or services)
- Excellent people management skills; able to inspire and coach colleagues
- Excellent commercial skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Proactive and entrepreneurial approach
- Strategically minded, creative and analytical thinker
- Collaborative, solution focused approach to problem solving
- Strong influencing skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.