- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Häfele Nederland BV was founded in Apeldoorn in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Häfele Group with headquarters in Nagold, Germany. Häfele Nederland currently employs 31 people, including 6 sales representatives for the different regions in the country.
Häfele Nederland has a large customer base, to whom they supply the complete Häfele assortiment of architectural hardware and furniture fittings. More than half the customers are woodworkers and interior fitters.
We are looking for a Managing Director HNL, who will report directly to the Managing Director of Häfele Holding in Nagold (Germany). The MD HNL is responsible for all staff of Häfele in the Netherlands and is fully responsible for the P&L of HNL.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Fully responsible for all businesses, issues and results (P&L, Balance Sheet) of HNL
- Overall responsibility for the direct and distributor sales activities and administrative operation in the Netherlands
- Preparing of annual budget and monitoring permanently against actual performance, preparation of forecast
- Permanently analyzing and improving business processes and monitoring the effectiveness and profitability of the sales organization
- Setting price and quotation guidelines
- Setting up and expanding solid customer relationships through excellent customer service and follow-up customer complaints
- Providing quick customer service, propose solutions and support actively the sales representative activities by leading by example
- Regular appraisal of sales representatives, developing and maintaining the sales representative organization and corresponding qualifications
- Gathering customer information and maintaining a customer data base and observing the market and the competition, proposal of counter measures
- Demonstration of creativity in terms of marketing and sales activities to build up the Hafele brand name
- Be a Dutch or German National, having worked previously in an international Company is an advantage
- Have a proven track record in driving a commercial business
- Be able to run a business rather independently
- Have a strong Sales and Marketing drive
- Have several years of management experience with personnel responsibility and be self motivated with a strong drive for success
- Have a strong leadership, self-confidence and flexibility as well as business judgment and determination
- Have some experience within the furniture or furniture fittings industry is a plus
- Must have a good command of English in speaking, reading and writing (German is a plus)
Remuneration package appropriate to the level of the position (including bonus and car).
You are requested to respond to this position by following the link below. A reference check may be part of this procedure.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.