Manager Financial Services
- Salary undisclosed
- Human Investment Management
My client is a management consulting firm that helps clients with complex data analysis. Their team consists of professionals who understand the needs of both the CEO and the programmer. They build statistical models that convert data into insights and provide clients with tailored advice. They work in small project teams, and each consultant is guided by a mentor. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback is encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
Would you like to guide a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists? Are you able to inspire your team to deliver the highest quality? Could you take our clients’ projects to the next level?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver value to our clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions
- Build up relationships with our clients and identify business opportunities
- Take a leading role in guide and inspire your team to deliver the highest quality
- Conduct complex statistical analysis in languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Minimum of 6 years working experience within the financial services. (consultancy is a plus)
- A quantitative degree (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or similar)
- Ensure that my client delivers on all projects
- You are capable of solving the client’s problem in a structured manner and communicate your findings in a compelling way
- Professional work ethics and an entrepreneurial drive
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Projects in which you bridge the gap between senior management and quantitative specialists
- Room for your own input regarding your entrepreneurial drive
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
Are you interested in joining our client? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter, you can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information about the role, you can contact Patricia Koekenbier, 0630400141.
About this headhunter - Human Investment Management
Human Investment Management is een gespecialiseerd executive search bureau. Wij helpen bedrijven met het vinden van de beste Finance en Risk professionals op vaste en interim basis.
Wij vinden kandidaten die jouw bedrijf in beweging zetten. Die anders kijken, flexibel en slagvaardig zijn en weten wat er speelt in de wereld en in hun vakgebied.
Human Investment Management has been active on Lintberg since 2019.