IT Manager (member MT)
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive for MegaGroup
Water technics - that's what MegaGroup is strong in. MegaGroup is the holding company for a group of technical wholesalers located in Europe. These companies deliver all types of components for water transport systems, including pipes, fittings, valves and pumps, all the way to measuring and control equipment. In metal or in plastic, for the processing industry, equipment manufacturers and agriculture, as well as road and water engineering projects. But also for the transport industry, swimming pool construction and the retail business.
MegaGroup is experiencing a rapid growth and is ambitious to improve the customer journey of their clients. To support this, there is a need to innovate and bring information technology to the next level. Therefore, we are recruiting for the position of IT Manager, location Veghel.
We are looking for an IT Manager with a focus on innovation. You have a strong vision on technology, with experience in managing information technology teams and a keen interest in investigating the latest technologies.
You will lead a team of four people: Web Developer, IT Cloud & Infrastructure Specialist, a DevOps Engineer and a Cloud Platform Developer. Together with your team you will improve the current IT environment, driving and enabling the business to realize organizational strategy, focusing on a digital customer journey.
You will be part of the management team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop an annual ICT plan which is aligned with MegaGroup's strategy
- Organize relevant projects aimed at improving the ICT capacity and activities
- Take inventory of current and future information needs, linking critical processes/streams and technical infrastructure
- Supervise the implementation of projects that are outsourced to external parties
- Initiate and manage (new) information projects
- Contract management of external providers - monitor SLA's, evaluations, follow up
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years ICT management experience in an international environment
- Experience in project management, including managing budget and planning
- Excellent communication skills - proven ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to analyze, design and implement professional ICT processes
- Strong controlling, negotiation, advisory and training skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must
- Able to connect
- Results driven
- Strong communicator
The opportunity to work as an IT Manager within a rapidly growing, international company. You will take the IT department to the next level and initiate innovation to create added value to the business. This, combined with a full comprehensive salary package (including bonus).
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.