- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is an innovative fast growing and changing global multinational in medical devices. Their head quarters (Non - US related business) are based in the Netherlands and they operate in 14 other countries. The global Finance Leadership team is responsible for developing the worldwide finance function. We currently recruit an International Finance Director who diretly reports to the CFO whilst acting as intergal member of the International Management Team. The International Finance Director has responsibility for all aspects of the Finance functions of the International business, including but not limited to Strategy, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Payroll, Tax & Statutory Financial Compliance, Treasury and International governance, policies and procedures. This role will grant an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate with world class leadership abilities, solid financial expertise as well as social responsibility attitudes to take their career to the next level.
- Responsible for a team of 12 finance professionals
- Partners with the Managing Director, International Business leaders and the CFO to assess the organization's performances
- Oversees budgetary planning and cost management in line with the Strategic Plan and objectives
- Develops processes and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CFO and international business leaders
- Engages the international management team and Managing Director to develop both strategic and tactical financial plans and projections
- Responsible for ensuring statutory financial compliance in all markets outside of the US.
- Ensures integrity in financial reporting processes is maintained to provide timely and accurate financial reporting to management, the board and statutory or fiduciary external parties
- Manages the International audit processes and procedures
- Masters degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- CPA / ACCA or equivalent is mandatory
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience, with a minimum of five years in a Senior Finance role
- Previous experience within Pharma / Biomedical companies is a pre
- At least five years experience in managing and leading teams
- Results driven and entrpreneurial
- Customer Focused
- Passionate and Energetic
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English language
Solid remunaration package including benefits
You are requested to apply by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.