- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
International HQ of a global retail company
- Accountable for the quality and the planning of Corporate and local IT and business projects;
- Builds and manages the project and portfolio management environment;
- Coaches and manages the Project managers and challenges them in their planning process to achieve in total a higher planning level;
- Builds and guards the project templates and make sure they follow a continuous improvement cycle;
- Sets the standards for project planning and governance;
- Creates a reporting structure for global and local projects;
- Signals any (future) delays on time and discusses with the project managers.
- Experience building and managing a PMO, within Retail, FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Pharmaceuticals. Experience on global HQ level is a must;
- Experience with SAP projects is a benefit,
- Strong people management skills;
- Experience in building and rolling out project structures and templates
- Ability to schedule projects ahead: predict needed effort, experienced in resource planning
- Very strong in communication and stakeholder management, on board and country level
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexible and open to international travel;
- Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
You can apply by using the link below. For more information you can contact Marinka de Groot,T +31 (0) 20 5789444 referring to nr. ATMG168994.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.