- Salary undisclosed
- Quaestus Executive Leadership
This unique start-up organization brings together medical specialists, developers, scientists and hospitals to build an Artificial Intelligence platform for the automatic analysis of medical images. It is their ambition to help medical specialists incorporate Artificial Intelligence into their clinical practice to deliver outstanding quality of care with increased value to patients.
At this point, the organization's first launched solution has a CE mark approval and is currently deployed in various hospitals across Europe. It acts as a clinically validated AI assistant and empowers medical specialists to speed up reporting and have more focus on complex cases and patient care.
The organization is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s, which has resulted in the recent closure of a €10M investment. The entrepreneurs of this organization have the bold ambition to become a market leader in Europe as well as in the US. It is for this reason they are looking for a Head of People (HR Business Partner) to design and implement people strategies that enable the exponential growth of this innovative and inspiring business.
The Head of People will be responsible for scaling the team, shaping the culture and developing a highly productive organization to become an exponential growth business. He/she will act as a business partner to the management team.
‘’Our organization is a product too, how can we make it better? – CEO & Founder’’
The entrepreneurial founders of this organization are looking for a people-oriented business partner that can provide answers and solutions to precisely this question. Someone who works closely with them, advises and coaches them to build teams that can consistently deliver their best work. Other organizational members will describe the Head of People as the motivator of the team, who contributes positively to a shared organisational culture.
Tasks & responsibilities
The Head of People leads (and cares) for the growth of the organization:
- Contribute to defining company goals and develop hiring plans to reach them;
- Hire talent: AI scientists, software and service engineers, commercial and operational roles;
- On-boarding, retention and evaluation of employees and teams;
- Set in motion the transition from a product-driven way of thinking towards a commercially-driven approach;
- Provide coaching to employees and teams at all levels of the company;
- Establish a healthy feedback culture that is based on respect, safety and mutual trust.
- Align business needs with a sound people strategy;
The Head of People acts as a crucial business partner:
- Consult on the design and support building a highly productive organization by implementation of processes, roles and responsibilities;
- Advise and challenge on organizational challenges and key HR issues;
- Design and build a strong company culture;
- Position the organization's employee brand and maintain visibility as a desirable place to work.
The Head of People designs, manages and delegates HR operations (alongside one HR employee):
- Employee contracts, compensation packages and schemes;
- Employee handbook, code of conducts and cultural manifest;
- Personnel and salary administration (including a HR system);
- Performance reviews and training;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory affairs, quality control and privacy systems.
What is valued:
- A completed BSc and/or MSc degree;
- Advanced knowledge of all facets of HR. Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership;
- 6+ years’ experience as a Head of People/ HR executive, part of the Management Team, in a software or technology driven company;
- HR experience in a small organization and ideally in a start-up and/or scale-up organization;
- HR experience at strategic as well as operational level;
- Experience with rapidly changing environments and organizations;
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with HR software tools;
- Passion for people and a genuine interest in helping them grow and succeed;
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Competitive annual salary plus employee stock options.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.