- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a FinTech start-up within a multi-national insurance company.They want to change financial services through disruptive consumer technology and Ecommerce marketplace.
The Head of Digital is responsible for leading the digital marketing strategy team and online campaigns targeted on the European market to drive traffic for the company. He/she brainstorms new and creative growth strategies and plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. The Head of Digital measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI'S).
Non negotiable(s)/Critical Successs factors:
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a Marketing or Digital related discipline;
- A broad marketing and digital background with experience in a corporate start-up;
- Experience with the development and recommendations of product positioning, promotion and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long term market share;
- Experience with tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, conversion points and optimizing of user funnels;
- Good understanding of end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of communication best practice;
- Outstanding influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority;
- Other key competencies: Enterpreneurship, P&L mindset, charismatic leader;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language and the experience of working in multinational organizations.
- About our client
- Our client is a FinTech start-up within a multi-national insurance company.They want to change financial services through disruptive consumer technology and Ecommerce marketplace.
Terms & conditions
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, stable and growing FinTech upstart. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.