Head of Digital Business Development
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a FinTech start-up within a multi-national insurance company. They want to change financial services through disruptive consumer technology and Ecommerce marketplace. This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, stable and growing FinTech upstart.
The succesful candidate is responsible for leading the digital business development team. This is a newly created position. He/she builds cross-organizational partnerships, new products and acquires new customers and third parties.
Non negotiable(s)/critical successs factors:
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a Business Administration or digital related discipline;
- A broad digital and innovation background with experience in setting up a corporate start-up, sales optimization and content management;
- Able to manage all related stakeholder liaison activities with a range of parties including third sector partners;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of communicating of best practices;
- Outstanding influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority;
- Experience with implementing Performance Management;
- Perfect understanding and appreciation for an effective relationship with important stakeholders;
- Other key competencies: Enterpreneurship, P&L mindset, charismatic leader;
- Excellent command of the english language and the experience of working in multinational organizations.
Terms & conditions
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.