Group Vice President Business Controlling
- Salary undisclosed
- Quaestus Executive Leadership
We are looking for a Group Vice President Business Controlling for a big international wholesaler, which is Private Equity owned.
In this role you and the team of Group Business Controllers (3FTE) are responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned. The Group VP Business Controlling will report to the Group CFO.
Tasks & responsibilities
The Group VP Business Controlling:
- Supports the Group CFO and European Management Team to embed the Financial Partner model within and across OpCo’s within continental Europe
- Works closely with Group, Business Controllers, and Transformation & Digital team, integrating inputs to provide insight and analysis to support the Group and OpCo’s in strategy, planning, decision making, and identifying and driving targets and KPIs
- Leads and develops finance talent in Group and OpCo’s, establishing capacity and capability to drive financial performance
- Acts as a true business partner to the Group CEO, Functional Leads, and MD's supported by advanced KPI (or value creation) dashboards
- Contributes to the development and alignment of Business support (IT) systems
- Reviews investment proposals, divestments, branch profitability, and footprint optimization initiatives
- Reviews and constructively challenges key commercial decisions designed by the OpCo’s and Functional leads
- Reviews and monitors risk management challenges for OpCo’s, understanding key short, medium, and long-term impacts
- Business professional with 15+ years experience working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, preferably with a background in PE and/or consultancy
- Excellent academic foundation and advanced education (RC title is highly desirable)
- Experience with M&A projects and preferably IPO
- Experience at a retail, wholesale, or logistics company with cross-border operations
- Experience with consultancy, preferably in the retail, wholesale, or logistics sector
- Sparring partner for the development and roll-out of business support systems
- People orientation and an inherent drive to develop people and talent
- Proven experience with performance management
- Can easily make the translation from the finance function to the business operations
- A stable career track with clear career progression within a limited number of employers
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment
- Eager and ambitious with the ability to go at least one level up
- Fluent in English and ideally in German, Dutch, or French/Spanish as well
Excellent remuneration package.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.