- Salary undisclosed
- Dux Nova
Our client, UNStudio, is an internationally operating architectural office located in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Established in 1989. Recently they have grown to approximately 180 employees of 28 different nationalities with an average age of about 35. The office is specialised in high-end architecture, urban developments and infrastructural projects. The name UNStudio, United Network Studio, refers to our collaborative nature of our practice. The website www.unstudio.com gives an overview of their projects, ambitions and clients. The office has a monthly consolidated closure. For our financial administration we currently use Assistance, AFAS Profit and Kingdee.
In Amsterdam they have a vacancy for the position of a hands-on Group Controller. You will supervise a team consisting of a bookkeeper and an interim Project Controller who will be replaced by a permanent person. In your function you will report to the two founders and will be primarily responsible for all financial related topics within UNStudio. Key achievements within this role are the financial management of further expected growth, the financial professionalization and the transfer to a new financial system in a creative, complex and dynamic working environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Co-creating management information on structural and ad hoc basis, including consolidated monthly reports, business-, profitability- and cash predictions, (currency) risks analyses etc.
- Managing monthly and annual closing procedures
- Advising on fiscal-, currency-, legal- and insurance related issues including the possible establishment of new entities
- Managing of the financial teams in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong
- Supervision of budget-, investment-, planning-, and control cycles
- Guiding implementation of new financial system for all entities
- Initiating and contributing to the continuous process of professionalization
- Giving support to and helping with the execution of ad hoc financial and administrative tasks when needed
- Must have: (International) Experience in a project environment in construction or real estate
- Master degree in Finance or Economics
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant working experience, preferably in the international creative or building industry
- Experience of working in projectbased organisation
- Experience of working in partner structured organisation
- Able to liaise with stakeholders within the business and act as financial co-pilot
- Team player with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality
- Pro-active, accurate, determent
- Being able to create clarity in complex situations
- Outstanding communicational skills
- Good Knowledge of English and Dutch (written and verbal)
- Experience of working with foreign multi branched companies
- In-depth knowledge of IT and different software systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of Excel
The salary indication for this position is max. € 100.000 OTE.
You can apply by using the form below.
Please note: Candidates without required relevant (international) project-based experience in construction/real estate will not be considered.
- Dux Nova
Dux Nova richt zich op vernieuwing en is actief in werving en selectie binnen de bouwkolom. Wij bemiddelen directie, management en senior specialisten in bouw, vastgoed en infra. Wij werken voor verschillende opdrachtgevers in de keten, functiebreed omdat we geloven dat de juiste samenstelling van techniek / algemeen management / staf tot een optimaal resultaat leidt.