- Salary undisclosed
- Michael Page International
Global Manufacturing Controller
A leading global manufacturer. Due to the confidentiality of our client no further information will be disclosed at this moment.
The organisation's mission is to account the financial activities of its world-wide activities and consolidate the financial information using US-Gaap that is sent by each company of to the HQ in the Netherlands. The future Global Manufacturing Controller will report directly to the CFO. The direct reports of the CFO next to this role are a Finance Manager Consolidation and Reporting, a Chief Accounting Officer and a Global IT Director. The Global Manufacturing Controller will have reporting to him the Controllers of the global business units.
- Monthly monitoring budget and participation in the deviation reporting process;
- Ad-hoc financial analysis for the CFO & CEO of the company
- Manage and support the Controllers of the global business units (4)
- Fiscal planning and framing with Group interests;
- Develop analysis tools for monitoring the various business units performance
- Be a key participant and a driver of the company's monthly financial performance and develop monitoring tools to reduce manufacturing costs and improve manufacturing margins
- Regularly review balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements for all key entities and seek understanding and/or correction of unusual or unexpected results
Ideal candidate profile
- Master degree, preferable in Financial, Accounting, Management or Economics
- At least ten years good and solid experience in an international financial position
- Experience in a demanding, dynamic and international manufacturing company in the electronic components or automotive sector.
- Strong manufacturing finance background - preferable plant controlling, cost accounting background;
- Very good knowledge of US-Gaap;
- Capable of analyzing financial data to identify key issues
- Increasing responsibilities in cost/management accounting roles in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with lean manufacturing principles and manufacturing ERP requirements;
- Permanently seeking compliance of internal principles (best practices);
- Nice and empathic with good inter-relationship skills
- Open minded and flexible
- Good emotional intelligence skills;
- Problem solver and proactive in finding solutions;
- Dynamic and capable of demonstrate decisiveness and action;
- Responsible and capable of accomplishing dead lines;
- Presenting with confidence, ease and enthusiasm, to get impact on audience;
- Proficient involving people with the objective of finding consensus and commitment;
- Compares options considering opportunities and risks, exercising judgment.
- Bottom line orientation
- Fluent in English (other languages will be a plus);
- Preferably Hyperion experience
- Willingness to travel extensively
A competitive fixed salary, a challenging bonus system and fringe benefits matching the demands of the position, (travel) expenses.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
For more information please contact: Nanke Van Asten on +31 (0) 20 5789444
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.