Global Head of Credit Management
- Salary undisclosed
- Amsterdam (+30% travel)
- Page Executive for Sandvik Customer Finance
Our client is Sandvik Customer Finance.
Do you have a proven background in driving Customer Finance Services within the capital equipment industry (including leasing) - with a strong focus on profitable sales growth? Sandvik is looking for someone like you to lead it's global Customer Finance organisation. This role will give you a push to pursue your career in an international demanding and professional environment with a chance to develop yourself in best possible way.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead Sandvik customer Finance activity in correspondence with the Sandvik strategy and bn SEK the market and BA requirements
- Drive and secure a viable Customer Finance Operation under the risk mandate of 4 bn SEK delegated by the Board of Directors of Sandvik AB
- Lead a growing and dynamic team of finance company managers (entities MD's) to lift the front office
- Drive Risk Management
- Processes and financing portfolio of the captive customer finance operations to the next level
- Develop the captive customer finance operations by closing white spots, establish new entities or cover new countries
- Review of existing offering portfolio in the different markets (territories) and develop new offerings to match customers' needs as well as business support requirements of internal stakeholders (different BA's)
- Develop and grow a profitable and customer service oriented captive customer finance organization
- Ensure that training and marketing material is developed as well as sales campaigns in all markets
- University degmatrixedinance or Economics
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in a global (matrixed) organization
- Excellent knowledge of customer finance services, preferably within the capital good industry
- Strong change management and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Solid communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a global team.
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably also a good command of Dutch, Spanish or French
A challenging role in an international environment.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.