- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is an online start-up within a multi-national insurance company. They want to change financial services through disruptive consumer technology and Ecommerce marketplace. This is an uniqe opportunity to work for a stable, dynamic and growing FinTech corporate upstart.
The Board is seeking to appoint a General Manager to lead the FinTech business strategy and disruptive Ecommerce maketplace. This is a newly created position with the individual reporting directly to the board.
The successful candidate will be a central figure to build on the the commercial success of the business. He/she will manage, develop and grow the team.
The General Manager executes new concepts, business models, and partners to position business as leader in innovation. He/she will be a highly talented General Manager with a range of experience in the field of digital technology and E-Commerce. Ideally this will have been gained at innovators like Uber, Amazon, Apple and AirBnB.
Non negotiable(s)/critical successs factors:
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a Marketing or Digital related discipline
- Broad oriented general manager with extensive experience in the field of digital technology and Ecommerce
- Can manage both strategically and operational (all related processes)
- Experience with corporate start-up's
- Knowledge and experience of financial services from a technical perspective is an advantage
- Experience with implementing Performance Management
- Good understanding and appreciation for an effective relationship with important stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of sharing best practices
- Excellent influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority
- Able to manage all related stakeholder liaison activities with a range of parties including third sector partners
- Other key competencies: Enterpreneurship, P&L mindset, charismatic leader
- Excellent command of the English language and the experience of working in multinational organizations
Terms & conditions
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You are invited to apply for this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.