- Salary undisclosed
- Michael Page
Our innovative client is a world leader in the field of high end Medical Capital Equipment and Medical Diagnostics, with their headquarters based in the Netherlands. We are currently recruiting their General Manager EMEA - Direct Sales, whom will directly report to the global Vice President.
As the General Manager EMEA, you will take full responsibility for the management and profitability (P&L) for the direct sales markets. Your primary goal will be to develop a vision and strategy to drive superior sales growth, profit growth and market share gains in line with global strategy and goals. It is of primary importance to establish and maintain relations with the country sales management and other internal departments to achieve sales and profitability targets, providing support to them through dedicated team at HQ.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Leveraging regional strategy and product portfolio and regional and global resources to drive profitable growth in new and existing markets.
- Analyzing business environment in existing and new markets, identifying and assessing business development and market penetration opportunities.
- Maintaining understanding and awareness of the category and competitor activity in existing and potential markets.
- Developing relations and representing the company and its value with major partners, commercial groups, local authorities and professional bodies.
- Building organizational capabilities by identifying, recruiting, developing and retaining top talent to support the growth plans.
- Charismatic leader with a strong business focus
- Expertise in managing direct sales businesses in the medical capital equipment / capital goods / medical imaging industry
- Proven success in managing performance and people in different countries (approx 10 direct reports and a 100 indirect)
- Successful track record in marketing and sales across the different EMEA cultures
- In-depth knowledge of operational excellence in departments such as operations, IT and finance
- Understanding of local customers and trade environments
- Fluency in English
Terms & conditions
- Excellent salary and bonus scheme
- Excellent secondary benefits - e.g. company car, pension scheme, travel and life insurance, 28 holidays and other benefits
- Dutch contract with relocation package if required
You can apply by using the link below or contact for more information Gijs Ter Kuile on +31 (0) 20 5789444 quoting jobref. MKUG171933.
A reference check will be part of this procedure.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.