- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
The organisation is a key player in its market, part of an international group.
The Finance Director will be expected to professionalise the Finance function in general and help drive the business strategically. The Finance Director is reporting to the MD Netherlands. He/she will be the sparring partner for the MD and the other management team members.
- Advise and support the MD and the management team, focusing on providing the support necessary to develop and implement strategies, meet or exceed financial performance objectives and increase organizational efficiencies and overall effectiveness.
- Assist with development of strategies and implementation
- Translate strategies into operational planning and execution
- Establish tools and indicators to highlight and track conversion
- Identify mid-term and long-term business opportunities and drivers within the markets
- Initiate and implement benchmarking
- Prepare and analyse monthly accounts against budget plan
- Timely and accurate management reporting including cash flow analysis
- Ensure accurate month end accounting and closure activities.
- Complete all reconciliation and reporting activities in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with local financial, fiscal regulations and company accounting policies
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls & procedures are implemented and maintained
- Manage and look at improvements across all accounting processes
- Manage, coach and develop the Finance team and IT team
- Coordinate the daily business of the Finance department
- University graduate preferably in finance, business or economics with a professional finance qualification
- Minimum of 10 years finance/accounting background
- Minimum of 5 years managing people preferably with responsibilities outside of finance
- Experience in the (facility) services sector is a must
- Proven results in a changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills capable of dealing with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to manage a team and work closely with others in a team atmosphere
- Strong sparring and business partner abilities, flexible and service minded
- Able to work under pressure and under changing conditions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ambitious and energetic personality
- Fluent Dutch and English
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.