- Salary undisclosed
More € 100K+ jobs
Our client is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Their portfolio spans more than 200 cities across over 30 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
In this role you will report directly to the VP Finance – Europe. Dutch finance operation:
- Manage day-to-day finance operations of Netherlands entities
- Manage outsourced accounting and tax service providers, review financial data and maintain the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy
- Manage company directorships and administration (board resolutions regarding financial statements, dividend distributions, sale and purchase of shares, bank financing etc)
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligation and Group Internal Audit
- Cash management, loans and interest. Pro-actively advising management on liquidity and fiscal optimization
- Support acquisition/divestment projects in Europe for financial and tax
- aspects (ad-hoc)
Europe accounting shared service center:
- Participate in the implementation of an optimal organization of the
- Shared Service Center for Europe and be a driving force in the upskilling of the outsourcing team. Define Roles & Responsibilities, set up standardized processes, document checklists & SOPs, establish monitoring and an SLA dashboard
- Manage the outsourcing vendor, perform periodical control on accounting procedures and ensure compliance with Group policies, monitor audit points and implement solutions to resolve these points.
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency of the shared
- service center and the reliability of the accounts.
- Support accounting team of France and Belgium in balance sheet review, intercompany control and statutory/group/fiscal audits.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a finance role
- Experience working within the ‘Big-4’ and holding companies of international groups
- Solid French accounting & taxation knowledge
- University degree, ideally combined with accounting qualification
- Experience reporting IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and Netherlands GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch, French and English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on
- Effective stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to adapt communication to a range of audiences
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel etc.)
Next to a competitive salary, a 15% bonus, a premium free pension plan. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organization with a broad scope of responsibilities in a hierarchy company culture.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - HAYS
Bij Hays geloven we dat de juiste persoon een organisatie kan veranderen. En de juiste baan geeft veel energie en zorgt ervoor dat je elke dag met voldoening naar huis gaat.
Als één van de grootste recruitment specialisten wereldwijd plaatsen wij gekwalificeerde kandidaten in vaste, tijdelijke, interim en contracting jobs. Met zo'n 12.100 mensen wereldwijd, helpen wij mensen te slagen en organisaties te groeien, we creëren kansen en proberen zo levens vooruit te brengen.
More jobs from HAYS on Lintberg
HAYS has been active on Lintberg since 2008.