Finance Director Europe
- Salary undisclosed
- Coleridge & Valmore
US listed company
- Manage and develop country controllers/finance teams
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities, financial reporting, analysis, audit activities and tax filings
- Support regional MD, assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and company's long-term strategy.
- Lead planning, forecasting and capital request processes
- Ensure completion of local statutory and tax filings, along with external and internal audit requirements.
- University degree, a CPAand/or MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years experience in a senior finance role; vp finance, fd or divisional controller in an international sales environment with significant cross-border activity.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a senior financial management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies
Please apply using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.