- Salary undisclosed
- Rotterdam Area
- Page Executive
Kerry Group Plc develops, manufactures, and delivers technology based ingredients, flavours, and integrated solutions for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in Ireland and with 24,000 employees worldwide, the company has achieved sustained profitable growth with current annualized sales of approximately € 5.3 billion.
Due to internal promotion of the current Finance Director for their business cluster emulsifiers, gum, texture systems and lipids with currently three manufacturing sites in the EMEA region, the need has arisen to seek for a successor.
Reporting to the Vice President EMEA for this cluster and managing a small team of controllers, the initial brief will be to manage the commercial and operational control processes and be business partner for the VP and various business teams of the cluster.
You are kindly invited to respond when you comply with all of the requirements below:
- A track record of at least a decade in a global B-to-B single or multi site business in the process manufacturing industry as well as in M&A and investment decision making processes;
- Commercial acumen combined with extensive knowledge of financial processes and supply chain management, 'walks and talks' the numbers; strategic sparring partner;
- Qualified accountant (RA/ACA/ACCA ), MBA or equivalent;
- SAP knowledge is advantageous;
- Willingness to travel as well as to relocate internationally after two years.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.