- Salary undisclosed
- Regio Rotterdam
- Coleridge & Valmore
Manufacturing company, part of an international listed company, +/- 50 mln sales.
- As a member of the senior management team, the Finance Director will manage the financial performance of the company. Responsible for Finance, IT and HR:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, analysis, audit activities
- Adequate financial controls and processes throughout the company
- to ensure the effectiveness of the internal control environment
- Development of financial strategies including business plans, annual budgets and forecasts, and capital expenditure plans
- Ensure cash management targets are met including the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage the HR function and ensure that all legal obligations are met
- Management of the IT function and ensure that systems and processes meet the needs of the business
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the senior team to help set the strategic direction for the company
- Maintain regular contact on division and group level.
- Advise the Managing Director on organisation and people development issues
- University graduate preferably in finance, business or economics
- A professional finance qualification
- Minimum of 10 years finance/accounting background
- Minimum of 5 years managing people preferably with responsibilities outside of finance eg IT and HR
- Experience of working in an international business operating globally
- An engineering or manufacturing background preferably in low volume , high value environment
- Good communication and presentation skills capable of dealing with people at all levels within the organisation.
Please apply using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.