- Salary undisclosed
- QHSE Planning – continual actions and initiatives to keep company policies in the QHSE field in line with market developments and global guidelines;
- Compliance Coordination – proactive support to the business in assuring compliance with regulatory requirements for the products and services delivered;
- Process Management Administration – Asses, improve and document business process standards in the company management system in order to optimize business flow, processes and operations;
- Product and Process quality control – support business processes (especially project engineering) to keep and further improve quality standards up to and exceeding customer expectations for products and services;
- Internal Auditing – assessments on business execution and administration in operating companies to confirm compliance with the management system and to support corporate governance process;
- Conduct HSE audits to verify compliance and report including advice to improve standards and organizational HSE performance results.
- The ideal candidate is Customer oriented and must have a profound knowledge of European and international concepts and practices in the field of Quality, Health and Safety assurance and Corporate Social Responsibility and has at least 10 years of working experience in that field;
- S/He is familiar with the Process Automation business and with Sales and Service processes on high tech products and uses QA methodologies and principals in order to continuously improve our internal processes. A higher level technical education in Quality Assurance is the expected background;
- S/He understands the principles of business and have a clear understanding of how complex matrix organizations operate, how business processes are controlled and how business process responsibilities are allocated in organizational structures;
- Familiarity with legislation and standardization in the area of product safety in the European environment is an advantage as well as expertise in quality management on larger business to business engineering projects in the oil, gas, energy and batch chemical markets.
- The candidate has a successful track record in quality management, is familiar with related developments in the market and preferably has his own network of professional sparring partners
- Has experience to manage an international team of senior QHSE professionals.
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities in combination with strong persuasive power to all levels including European Managing Directors.
Competitive remuneration package
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.