- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
International retail organisation. For this growing organisation we are currently looking for a Financial Controller with management skills, international experience and who speaks French (at least reasonable!). In this role you report directly to the CFO and you manage a team of 10-15 people. This role will give you the ideal opportunity to join a fast growing company and have impact on all financial matters of this company.
- Ensure timely, consistent, accurate and relevant reporting to local management and to international HQ
- Manage Statutory & Group reporting standards including external audit requirements
- Ensure taxation compliance including Transfer pricing, VAT and payroll taxes
- Treasury activities including cash flow management for the European group
- Ensure all accounting activities are compliant with statutory and legal requirements
- Responsible for financial controls of our corporate store operations
- Develop and professionalize the financial organization
- Manage and motivate the accounting team
- Ensure that all of the team are appropriately trained, skilled and remunerated
- Set clear goals & KPI's for the team in line with the departmental goals
- Update and develop in line with guidelines the internal control processes and directives
- Assist with the annual budget and periodic forecasting process for the various countries
- Master degree in Finance or Accounting and preferably public accounting qualification (CPA/ACA/RA)
- A minimum of 6-8 years of technical accounting experience, preferably in retail industry
- Management experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Team player who can demonstrate initiative, entrepreneurship and sound judgment
- Experience with ERP systems, preferable MD Navision
- Fluent communication in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and leadership skills
You can apply to this position by following the link below. For more information, please contact Max Eweg at +31 (0) 20 578 9972.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.