- Salary undisclosed
The company is a fast growing medical devices company, headquartered in the USA. For more than 30 years, the organisation has provided world-class medical devices used primarily for treating men's pelvic health issues. In the past 5 years, their reputation for quality and and medical efficacy has broadened to encompass both devices and therapies that restore pelvic health for men and women.
In Europe direct sales are approaching € 100 million, increasing annually at 25% in the major markets where the company has a direct sales operation. The company has a clear focus to bring innovation to the market to help patients who suffer from a variety of pelvic pathologies.
The organisation is actively looking a European Controller, to be based in the European Headquarters in the Netherlands and reporting functionally to the Finance and Operations Director Europe.
The European Controller has to manage European finance functions including General Accounting, Financial Reporting and analysis, Financial Planning and Budgeting and Credit and Collections. The European Controller will manage the financial shared service centre, consisting of eight account managers, responsible for one or two countries each. Another objective is to further improve the current processes on tax and internal and external audits. The European Controller will act as a business partner for the Director Finance and Operations Europe. Moreover the European Controller has significant policy-setting responsibilities.
- A University or MBA degree, in Finance or Economics preferably post graduate diploma;
- Five to ten years multinational Accounting experience; past responsibility should include general accounting, credit and collections and cash management;
- Experience with and knowledge of accounting rules for Spain, France, UK, Germany and Belgium;
- Working knowledge of automated and manual accounting systems and financial analysis capabilities;
- Acknowledged in Word, Excel, Access and in any major integrated systems of the following: JDE, SAP and Baan;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) preferably in Spanish, French, German and English;
- Sound administrative and management skills involving both people and principles;
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communications for a variety of internal and external audiences.
Excellent remuneration package
For more information, please contact:
Dimpy Bolscher & Tonny Voermans
Office Phone: +31(0) 73 615 47 00
Mobile Phone: +31(0) 62 288 05 34 / +31(0) 64 452 27 54
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.