- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Multinational organisation. The Identity & Access Management department is responsible for enabling secured access to information for all clients and all channels.
For this department we are looking to recruit a Director with a strong vision on Identity & Access Management.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Business owner of all Identity & Access management functions and processes, including IT development and maintenance
- Development and execution of a vision and strategy for Identity & Access Management throughout the organisation
- Translation of the strategy into an IT architecture and Project Portfolio
- Research of the latest trends, translate these the into state -of -the-art and workable solutions for the organisation
- Create synergy between all departments that are involved in Identity & Access Management
- Management of a team of over 50 highly skilled professionals
- Optimisation of the department's performance
- University degree
- CISSP/CISM certification
- Over five years of IT management experience and over ten years of experience in IT Security, especially in Identity & Access Management, within a multinational, multi channel environment
- Strong organiser, evangelist, portfolio manager
- Structured personality with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Good sense of politics, organisational sensitivity
- Driven, thorough with strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.