Director IT Transformation
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Multinational with its Head Quarters in the Netherlands. The organisation has operations in over 10 countries throughout Europe and Asia. At this moment IT is still very much decentralised. Different countries use different (versions of) ERP systems. Local operating companies all have their own local IT departments, that all decide on their own local architecture, platform choices and vendors.
Recently the company has started an initiative to centralise IT, to transform the local IT teams into one central IT organisation. The company is looking to hire an IT Transformation Director to manage this change program.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Previous experience of delivering centralised services in a de-centralised environment
- Ability to turn strategy into reality
- A broad understanding of IT developments and their potential beneficial impact on business
- Previous experience of successfully leading the IT function at an international level
- Previous experience of leading change/transformation projects
- Solid understanding of IT processes, policies, systems and infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Service Delivery
- Ability to manage multiple IT disciplines such as software development and technical support
- A broad knowledge of systems, applications and operating systems
- Experience of successfully delivering IT projects and large scale system implementation
- Act as Programme Manager to deliver the centralisation strategy; transforming current local delivery services using a clustered approach to deliver synergies and improvements
- Be the professional Head of all IT services delivered throughout the organisation, with a focus on Shared Communications, Shared Knowledge and Shared Processes
- Review and report upon the status and performance of the IT strategy against agreed strategic KPIs throughout the company
- Ensure a strategic overview of IT issues by keeping up to date with latest news and trends within the IT Industry
- Establish international strategic service provider partnerships
- Create IT centres of excellence
- Act as a member of the IT Board
- Be responsible for the operation of IT services within agreed service levels
- Establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement of IT performance (as measured in operational KPIs)
- Ensure the delivery of Group IT projects, system implementations and changes to the IT infrastructure ensuring that they are delivered within the agreed timescales and in line with the agreed objectives
- Manage local and central internal relationships maximising opportunities to raise the profile of IT across the business
- Manage the Transformation programme budget
- Prepare an annual budget and quarterly/monthly forecasts to achieve the agreed IT strategy
- Ensure that the IT team is structured to operate at optimum efficiency
- Work with the entire organization to understand how technology fits into the overall corporate budget
- Establish and lead the team of all IT professionals; maintain an appropriate balance of skills, knowledge and experience
You are requested to respond to this position by following the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.