- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
For the Dutch office of a Tier 1 international Asset Manager, we are currently recruiting a Director Business Development who will be primarily responsible for promoting its products within the Dutch Institutional Market by identifying new business opportunities and ongoing relationship management strategies. Working closely within the Sales office, this individual will communicate and build relationships with several stakeholders and effectively leverage those relationships. This role offers the opportunity to have a solid impact in a professional and ambitious organisation within a dynamic environment of Investment Management.
- Further enbuild active network within Institutional Investments
- Actively work with the Head of Institutional Sales to implement and redefine strategic plans
- Develop strong relationships with institutional clients, distributors, consultants and actuaries
- Develop business development and marketing initiatives which seeks to improve service to existing clients as well as producing new business opportunities
- Effectively communicating the investment style, products and performance to prospects
- Play an active role within the Dutch institutional sales team and other locations in Europe
- Working closely with the counterparts in the group to provide market intelligence and feedback to identity new product opportunities
- Gain input on market trends and sector analyses
- Work closely with the Marketing and the wider Institutional Sales team to ensure a seamless and coordinated approach to Client Servicing
- Strong academic background including advance degree in business or economics
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience in an institutional sales role at investment companies, pensionfunds or consultancy
- Solid and strong track record of being able to identify business opportunities, initiate contact and close new business
- Deep knowledge of a variety of asset classes
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Excellent communciation skills in both Dutch and English
Apply by using the link below or for more information, please contact Max Eweg at +31 (0) 20 57 89 444, citing a reference of ABME164880.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.