- Salary undisclosed
- Utrecht area
- Page Executive
Our client is an ICT service provider based in the Utrecht area.
As Corporate Controller, you have an overall responsibility for reporting, budgeting and forecasting across the whole group. You are also responsible for financial planning and analysis, tax planning and treasury management. You will define policies and procedures for the Accounting Shared Services.
You will work closely with key senior managers throughout the business including the CEO. Other key contacts and stakeholders include investors and lenders. The successful applicant will need to be a leader capable of driving forward the overall finance strategy, with potential to progress into a CFO role. The role is full-time, based in Utrecht area and reports into the Chief Financial Officer.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage the overall month end close process, producing monthly management accounts to agreed timetable at the standard required for a global PE house
- Manage group financial planning and analysis, including annual budgeting and rolling forecasts; produce insightful analysis and KPIs to support senior management, including identification of trends, emerging issues and opportunities
- Ensure a robust system of financial controls within the organisation, complying with all applicable laws and accounting standards
- Produce group consolidated accounts under IFRS; actions as key point of contact for annual audit
- Monitor financial covenants producing quarterly and audited annual certificates; ensure full compliance across the Group with requirements under Senior Financing and other debt documents
- Track the Group's cash position on a daily and a weekly basis, implementing improvement initiatives as appropriate; manage production of short term cash flow forecasts to support overall management of the group's cash resources
- Monitor the Group's foreign exchange exposures, hedge these exposures under an agreed policy and account correctly for the hedges
- Maintain appropriate accounting policies for the Group to achieve compliance with current standards, consistency and drive management behaviours
- Act as cover for the CFO when absent.
- Master in Finance, Certified Accountant or international equivalent
- At least 10 years operating experience in an international Finance function of an organisation undergoing rapid change
- Previous experience of a private equity (or leveraged) environment is required
- Significant technical accounting knowledge including IFRS; IFRS conversion experience would be a positive
- Advanced knowledge of other financial disciplines such as Treasury and Tax.
- Track record of spotless compliance demonstrating how this excellent standard of governance was achieved.
- Solid commercial and business acumen, demonstrated change agent.
- Confidence and credibility in managing non-hierarchical relationships with a variety of stakeholders
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Rosanne de Boer at +31 (0)10 217 65 09.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.