- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is the trusted specialist in servicing unoccupied properties of which they have over 60.000 in their management. The organization acts quickly and efficiently to service vacant properties as soon as they become unoccupied. The extensive range of innovative solutions provide customers with the peace of mind that their vacant property is safe and secure, and most importantly enabling it to maintain it's value. The company's proven expertise is relied on by customers to reduce the true cost of vacancy and to minimize the potential effects this can have on surrounding areas. The new CFO for the Dutch organization will be able to act as a business partner for the CEO and will provide clear insights into the financial performance of the group's activities in the Netherlands. This role will grant an excellent opportunity for a candidate with both solid financial skills as well as a commercial drive within a very dynamic, private equity owned company.
- Act as a business partner for the CEO in creating and implementing a new commercial strategy
- Participate in projects to further integrate two acquired companies and create one company with one brand
- Increase organizational capability through training and development of accounting staff
- Maintain, update and escalate overall budget and financial performance to the main board in the UK
- Coach and manage HR, IT and other functions
- Be responsible for all legal entity statutory requirements, support financial and tax audits
- Monitor the implementation of appropriate internal controls for the finance function
- Deal with external experts and ensure good working relationships with banks and other stakeholders
- Support regional M&A activities including financial due diligence and post-acquisition integration
- Perform due diligence on potential partners, clients and/or acquisition targets
- Supervise and co-lead the implementation of new ERP systems
- Masters degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- CPA and / or MBA is a major plus as is previous experience with a Big Four audit firm
- Minimum of six years of accounting, reporting and controlling experience
- Experience in a business oriented CFO role is to be preferred
- Very commercial and experienced at running a business and/or making commercial decisions
- Track record in an international company is a must
- Experienced in supporting both commercial and financial aspects within a transactional business services environment
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills with a high level of integrity
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of maturity, diplomacy, and professionalism
You can apply by using the form below. For more information about the position you can contact Max Eweg, +31 (0) 20 5789444..
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.