- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
About Our Client:
Our client is a Netherlands-based investment, development and management company, active in the hospitality and leisure market in major capital cities and airport locations in Europe. At the moment there are multiple locations operating and several are in various stages of development. Page Executive is currently recruiting the Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") who will help guide the business through its next stage of development. This will include the continued growth of clients' existing assets in the Dutch market and the expansion of the business in Europe and overseas markets. The new CFO will be responsible for developing a best in class finance function delivering not only the highest standards of reporting but also the commercial analysis to support business decision making. The CFO will play an integral role in positioning her to deliver optimum value for its stakeholders. This role will therefore grant an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate with world class leadership abilities, solid financial expertise as well as social responsibility attitudes to take their career to the next level.
Senior Financial executive within strong entrepreneurial and service related environment!
- Lead the finance function, ensuring the integrity of the accounting policies and standards and the financial governance of the company
- Maintain a close and constructive relationship with the founder and CEO and Investors
- Strengthen the finance team, instilling a focus on rigorous financial discipline and fostering a business partnering culture
- Develop strong relationships across the business and support value-adding opportunities
- Deal with external experts and ensure good working relationships with banks and other stakeholders
- Build a sound budgeting and forecasting process and deliver high quality management information to ensure clear understanding of profitability and business performance
- Deliver consistent and timely reporting to the senior management team
- Develop and oversee financial frameworks for assessing new site opportunities
- Manage corporate financing activities where appropriate
- Facilitate any refinancing or potential exit processes
- Masters degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- CPA / RA or equivalent is mandatory
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a CFO/Finance Director role
- Exposure to private equity is desirable
- Track record of developing best in class finance functions and delivering significant systems upgrades
- Exposure to balance sheet management and financing
- International experience is beneficial
- Genuine passion for the hospitality / leisure industry as well as Corporate Social Responsibility
- Rigorous, diligent, detail oriented approach with the highest levels of integrity
- Pragmatic, results-oriented and able to work under pressure
- High levels of emotional intelligence, relationship building skills and collaboration
- Down-to-earth practical and commercial style and approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory
What's on offer:
Outstanding renumeration package.
Please apply by using the link below. For more information you can contact Max Eweg on +31 (0) 20 5789444 with reference number ABME166151.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.