Business Unit Finance Director
- Salary undisclosed
- Michael Page International
Over onze client
A renowned international organisation.
For our client, we are searching for a Business Unit Financial Director.
- Act as the Business Unit CFO.
- Provide leadership to the Finance and Control department, in addition to the Internal audit department.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement by reviewing policies and procedures to ensure best practice and efficiency within the Business Unit.
- Deliver BU and HQ financial reporting - monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Produce quarterly forecasting.
- Monitoring and managing responsible program profitability and cash performance.
- Manage BU risks and exposures.
- Business Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Economics with a CPA (RA/RC) qualification desired.
- Circa 10 years experience in a high profile multi-national organisation.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Willing to travel abroad and international mobility.
A challenging and dynamic position in an entrepreneurial and international working environment with an excellent remuneration package.
Michael Page Contact
Uw sollicitatie wordt verstuurd naar Mark Poole.
Een referentie onderzoek is onderdeel van onze procedure.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.