Bus. Dev. Manager - Offshore Software Benelux
- Salary undisclosed
- Home based
A global IT services company offering technology consulting, software product development, testing, remote infrastructure management and knowledge process outsourcing services. The company was setup in 1997 with a vision to deliver value to clients worldwide using an effective Global Delivery Model. They have offices in the US (Georgia, California, Texas and New Jersey), UK (London), Australia, UAE (Dubai) and multiple delivery centers in India (Hyderabad) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
Coming from a predominantly hunting background, you will play a key role in driving our aggressive growth strategy in the region. You will manage the market and business development initiatives to a targeted business segment. You will have achieved annual targets in the range of £2 – £3 million of selling IT services in the Benelux/ Nordic region, most of which hunting new business from scratch independently. You have a natural flair articulating propositions to prospects and also liaise between our internal teams and Clients. Position requires an MBA with Engineering back ground, 8-12 years of experience selling software services, the last 4 years of which were in a quota-bearing Sales role. Position reports directly to the VP Sales.
Other duties include:
- In conjunction with other members of the management team, help evolve the sales message and market positioning.
- Conduct research into target clients.
- Co-ordinate and manage other resources to maximize the opportunities for success.
- Produce sales in the assigned territory to meet or exceed the assigned sales volume objective.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Generate responses to client inquiries, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Independently manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Experience: 8- to 12 years
- Min 3- 4 years onsite experience in the Benelux region
- Proven track record of hunting new business from scratch
- Good knowledge of local Market, competitors and activities is essential
- Experience in selling technical solutions in a consultative mode at C level
- Dynamic and result driven with aptitude to meet targets and deadlines
- Experience of selling into any one of Enterprise mobility, or, Independent Software Vendors or, Healthcare sectors will be a definite plus.
Salary max. 125 K OTE, lease car, laptop etc.
Please apply using the form below.