AWS Software Architect
- Max. € 130.000 + bonus
Our Client is an ambitious, leading Data Science software solutions provider with an unique software platform, enabling organizations to seamlessly capture, generate, and analyze big data from multiple sources gaining valuable insights paramount to effective decision-making.
You will be joining us at a pivotal moment in our worldwide expansion plans: we are expanding our portfolio with new products and extending existing products for new customers. It will be your creative flair and focus that will drive in the delivery of our dynamic projects. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We are easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team.
As an AWS Software Architect you will drive technology choices, guard overall code quality, and find technical solutions that maintains the security, performance, reliability, and ease of use of our software. Together with our product owners and other architects you will maintain standards for code quality, uniform APIs, build infrastructure, and development practices. You will evaluate new technology, and drive knowledge sharing across the development teams as needed. This is an opportunity to have lots of input into concepts and driving these concepts into real-world designs and to delight the end-user.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Technical Leadership - Providing overall technical leadership and direction for a number of teams and individuals. Identifies technical opportunities outside immediate area of product responsibility.
- Stakeholder Management - Guides and influences technical decisions while understanding the business impact and manage relevant stakeholder relationships up to C-level.
- Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of our products.
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Producing white papers and best practices guides;
- Mentoring fellow employees;
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts and presentations;
- Implementing PoC’s making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies;
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends.
- Qualifications & Skills
- Solid Experience with Amazon Web Services and the tools necessary to assess system performance, ensure scalability, monitor system and data security
- Bachelors or masters degree, preferably in IT (e.g. Software Engineering)
- 3+ years experience with Agile and DevOps SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years experience with concepts such as microservices (including scalability best practices), containers, and container orchestration using Docker or Kubernetes
- 3+ years experience with Git based version control software such as GitLab, GitHub, Git CI/CD pipelines and managing GitOPS process for branching , merging and releasing software
- Proficiency with virtualization technologies such as VMware, ESXi, vRealize Cloud Suite, or similar
- Experience developing, managing, and operating CI/CD pipelines that align to a hosted environments DEVOPS framework
- Experience in creating build scripts, deployment scripts, and automating throughout the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in building metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and services.
- Professional Level AWS Certified Solutions Architect, or similar level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative nature
- Acts as a role model for other team members. Provides informal 1-2-1 technical mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- An informal, ambitious cutting edge environment with unlimited possibilities
- A yearly gross salary up to approximately € 120,000
- Plus 8% holiday pay
- Plus nice Bonuses
- Good secondary working conditions
- Partly remote working
You can apply to this position by using the form below. This recruitment process is exclusively assigned to RICTV. For questions you can call Peter Kosterman (06-8191 1739).
About this headhunter - RICTV
RICTV heeft zich in de afgelopen 10 jaar uiterst succesvol gespecialiseerd in executive search opdrachten voor ICT management, sales en overige ICT-sleutelposities.
RICTV has been active on Lintberg since 2013.