- Max. € 120.000 + bonus
- Netherlands (+regular travel)
- Brunswick Search
Our client has built a well-respected reputation for supplying wholesale products to many small and large customers including many leading global brands.
They have operations throughout Europe and have the knowledge, capability, infrastructure and ambition to deliver further growth in existing and new markets.
A Director European Key Account Management is now required to lead and develop European Key Account Management activity in multiple countries.
You will lead KAM team’s (circa 25 FTE) in ensuring significant and sustainable business growth and profitability in line with the Group business strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven and ambitious leader with in-depth experience in a professional multi-country KAM environment to direct development of overall department direction and deliver the strategic objectives.
You will align direction with leadership, peers and team members, driving strategy as well as utilising your relevant customer-facing experience to maintain and develop strong business relationships with key account customers to achieve sales goals and directly support business growth.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and implement plans to build sales and grow business in the designated business units in line with strategic business goals
- Lead the team to ensure delivery of sales and profitability targets
- Manage the business to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and also with local law
- Direct the development of strategic sales initiatives to target and focus on specific markets and new sales channels to increase market share
- Contribute to Group decisions on product and pricing to ensure a competitive proposition in the designated business units
- Oversee the development with key customer relationships to ensure development and retention of preferred supplier status with key customers
- Lead the development of the organisation and team members to ensure current and future business requirements can be met
- Develop, implement and coach service standards to ensure optimal balance between sustaining high levels of customer service and financial effectiveness
- Senior leadership experience in a multi country organisation
- Master degree or similar by experience
- Proven track record of leading teams to develop and deliver change
- Financial & analytical skills including experience of effective budgeting and financial planning
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning
- Extensive knowledge of sales & negotiating processes
- Entrepreneurial thinking, positive and creative mindset, drive for the best results
- Languages: fluent Dutch and English is essential. French is preferred
- Empathy for cultural differences within an international environment
- Working knowledge of local statutory and corporate compliance issues
- PC Literate
If this is of interest please respond in English with a summary of your specific match to the Key Tasks & Candidate Profile above, an up to date resume which clearly demonstrates your match to our client’s requirements and current package details.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below. Please respond with a summary of your specific match to the key tasks and candidate profile above, an up to date resume (in English) which clearly demonstrates your match to our client's requirements and current package details.
- Brunswick Executive Search
Brunswick Executive Search has a successful track record of placing high calibre leaders into organisations on a permanent and interim basis.
We specialise in management and executive search assignments across commercial and functional leadership disciplines in the UK and internationally.
People are the core of our business and we care about the long-term influence of placing the right people in the right roles. Our success comes through establishing strong relationships.