- Salary undisclosed
- Solid Recruitment voor Zinc Real Estate
Zinc Real Estate is a scaling real estate development company established in 2016 and is rapidly growing into a leading developer for all market segments in the Dutch Metropolitan Area’s.
While their roots are in The Netherlands, and through the support of their investors, they take further steps into Europe where the London and the Dutch markets serves as main focus for growth. Activities consist of development and re-development with a focus on residential and apartment hotels, as well as offices and multifunctional buildings.
On behalf of Zinc Real Estate we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Developer / Project's Director.
In this position you will join the Amsterdam based team and lead the execution phases of the projects. Join our Amsterdam based team.
Reporting to our CEO you will lead the development and the execution team. Our projects are always challenging, and both quality and efficiency are crucial for our success, therefore we need hands on managers who will live and breathe the projects.
The role will include both managing the most challenging projects of Zinc and manage the other Project Manager(s) who will handle the rest of the projects.
Working at Zinc you will enjoy short lines, challenging timelines, but also a fun and homey environment. You can be a big part of a small company who does big things.
Tasks & responsibilities
- General / Management
- Lead the execution team.
- Determine the development strategy of the company.
- Determine the procurement strategy of the company.
- Develop and build the “way of working” of the execution team.
- Establish long term relationships with our suppliers.
- Lead the technical and development aspects during the acquisition.
- Design phase
- Establish and contract the design team.
- Leading the design process in best, quickest and most professional way.
- Control budget and be in charge of all financial activities (f.i. approving invoices, maintain the design in the right budget etc.).
- Permit phase
- Leading the permit process.
- Establish the strategy towards the municipality and other stake holders.
- Managing the team members who participate in the permit phase.
- Tender phase
- Establish with the rest of the design team the tender package.
- Establish a strategy to the tender process.
- Manage the tender process, including choosing the selected parties.
- Construction phase
- Act as the chairman of the construction meetings.
- Represent Zinc during the construction phase, make sure the works are being executed according to our standards.
- Establish all sales documents
- Be part of the sales process and Communicate with buyers / real estate agent.
- You have over 5 years’ experience in Project management / Project development (preference to residential experience).
- Solid understanding of the different phases you will lead (design, permit and construction).
- Able to keep multiple plates spinning – we’re a small company and pretty fast paced as we like to keep a handful of projects on the go at the same time.
- English is a must but additional language skills are a huge plus (specifically Dutch).
- Ability to keep your team motivated and hungry for success.
- Competences: Structured | Flexible | Pragmatic | Driven.
Terms & conditions
This is a great opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing exciting company. In return, expect a great salary with competitive benefits and career growth.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below. For more information, you can contact Jaron Bollegraaf at +31(0)6 43 03 83 33.
Solid Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for this great opportunity at Zinc Real Estate.
About this headhunter - Solid Recruitment
Solid Recruitment is hét werving & selectiebureau gespecialiseerd in Vastgoedprofessionals. Opgericht in 2003 zijn wij toonaangevend in werving & selectie, detachering en executive search voor vastgoedfuncties op overwegend HBO- en academisch niveau. Als marktleider in Nederland kunnen wij putten uit een ongeëvenaard netwerk van opdrachtgevers en vastgoedprofessionals.
Solid Recruitment has been active on Lintberg since 2013.