Customer Support Manager Europe
- Max. € 105 p.h./110.000 p.y.
- YER for ASML
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The Business Line MPS (Mature Products and Services) is responsible for the Business of Mature products within ASML. This business consist out of buy back of used systems, the refurbishment operation to bring these systems in sellable state, the Sales and Marketing activities for refurb systems and service products and the service activities such as field projects (Installs, Field refurbs, Options and reallocations of systems). The department CS (Customer Service) as part of the MPS Business Line takes care of all these service activities across the entire world.
The CS Manager Europe BL MPS reports to the Director Customer Support BL MPS.
This position is a temporary position to backfill a long-term illness.
The BL MPS vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry. The job mission of the CS Manager Europe BL MPS is to manage the execution of the field operation in Europe.
We are looking for a temporary solution for approximately 6 months.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Management/leadership: manages the group of supervisors and field engineers. Displays leadership, delegates tasks within his/her team, prioritizes and takes responsibility for the correct and timely fulfilment of his tasks and problem solving. Takes the lead in case escalation. Manages the workload, set priorities and assure timely and correct execution of all relevant tasks, solve bottlenecks. Manage improvement programs to realize an efficient and effective execution process and assures field feedback for knowledge sharing of best practices
- People development: Manages supervisors and engineers skills in order to secure proper and efficient skill growth on both technical and non-technical level. Grows talents within the team. Supports, regulates and manages the career path of engineers within the department. Works closely together with regional CS managers and local team leaders, GSC, PE, Business Analysist
- Business minded: Drive and manage service business continuity with Business Line MPS and customer stakeholders, with an ASML and customer mutually agreed business framework. Manage the SLA service contract execution, cross-sector alignment with CS customer support, SCM supply chain management and Finance. Has a strong business sense, taking the lead in contract negotiations with customers
- Member of MPS CS Staff: Manages long term people planning, gets involved in roadmap definition, dashboard KPI definition, owns a part of the dashboard KPI’s, People evaluations and policy settings
- BS in Engineering or related field; knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry; MBA is a plus.
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Extended customer experience (dealing with or working at customers sites)
- People management knowledge and experience
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- General know how of the products involved
- Familiar with service processes
- Knowledge on higher vocational level within specific areas of technology, combined with several years’ experience
- -> 8 year experience in customer support, sales, or product marketing, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry
- -> 3 year experience of service business management or account management, with proven results
- Analytical mind. Take charge mentality. Very pro-active, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality and service orientated
- Managerial skills for professionals and able to work with groups at different levels of abstraction
- An interest in other technical and business processes
- Enterprising, purposeful and flexible
- Good social and communication skills and team worker
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good communication skills with a customer focus for understanding, influencing and supporting them
- Awareness of various cultures and their differences
Working conditions: work is performed in a standard office environment.
Is expected to travel to local offices and to customer sites.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - YER
YER is een internationaal arbeidsbemiddelingsbureau voor vaste en tijdelijke functies, gericht op professionals met een Bachelor-, Master- of PhD-titel. In Nederland hebben we 9 kantoren en daarnaast zijn we ook gevestigd in de Verenigde Staten. We zijn al sinds 1987 actief in de arbeidsbemiddeling en inmiddels uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende internationale speler voor de invulling van zowel tijdelijke als vaste functies.
YER has been active on Lintberg since 2012.