- € 100.000 - 110.000 OTE
- Independent Recruiters
Looking for that International strategic finance role? In this role you will be working alongside the CFO and you will be part of the executive leadership team. Taking ownership of multiple strategic projects to optimize global finance operations to exceed customer requirements and expectations. Interested? We would like to get in touch!
- You will be working on projects to make sure to provide excellent services to customers (internal and external);
- Work together with Regional Finance Managers and local managers to ensure Finance services are consistent with customers' expectations;
- Work together with the Global Progam Management to provide cross-functional leaderschip for implementation and embedding of new initiatives and solutions;
- Influence key stakeholders at various levels.
- Certified accountant (ACCA, RA or equivalent);
- Ability to influence and manage multiple international stakeholders within a matrix organisation;
- Change management experience within an international setting;
- Being a facilitator and mentor, able to move teams forward;
- Knowledge of debt collection products is a plus;
- Excellent language skills in English and preferable multiple language skills;
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
€ 100.000 - 110.000 OTE with excellent secundary benefits.
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Tim Bakker, +31 6 5754 2239.
About this headhunter - Independent Recruiters
Independent Recruiters is the recruitment business partner for staff positions in Finance, ICT, Sales & Marketing, Retail, Recruitment and HRM. We recruit professionals and managers of professionals all over the Netherlands. Together with our other labels; Independent Engineering, Independent Hospitality, Independent Facility, Independent Professionals, Independent Public and Independent Ability we have found new opportunities for hundreds of people since 2003.
Independent Recruiters has been active on Lintberg since 2009.