- € 150.000 + bonus
- Blooming Hill BV
Our client is a leading specialist in the acquisition, development and management of logistics properties across Europe.
They have offices in nine countries in Europe, staffed by dedicated international teams working closely together and coordinating across borders to provide their customers with the services and facilities they need. With one of Europe’s largest land banks in a wide range of locations from Bucharest to Madrid, they can offer their customers premium options for developing the warehouse facilities they need.
The culture can be described as warm, friendly and collaborative in a positive setting and hardworking atmosphere.
Due to growth and professionalisation of the business, our client is looking for an enthusiastic Group Financial Controller. You will directly report to the CFO.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for overall Financial Accounting, Control and supporting CFO with reporting for the Group
- Leading FP&A and Asset Management reporting teams
- Strong interface with country Finance Managers with CFO
- Production of Monthly Performance Pack - financial and non-financial KPIs, forecasts
- Maintenance of overall delegations framework for investment, development, expenditure, HR, Leases
- Statutory Accounts Preparation, including full technical IFRS compliance
- Coordination of Local GAAP accounts
- Coordination and management of Holdco, Manco and local country Tax compliance, and support CFO with Tax Strategy
- Coordination of External Audit and Internal Audit actions, risks
- Maintenance of all Accounting policies
- Coordination of Risk Registers, and financial risks and opportunities framework
- Coordination of Monthly Business reviews with CFO and CIO - and monthly rolling forecasts
- Working with Treasury Operations Manager and head of Corporate Finance to maintain weekly cash forecasting, sources and uses Balance Sheet management and reporting, including detailed work in progress, receivables, yielding assets, land, valuations
- Working with Finance Systems insourcing implementation lead to create new in house finance and asset system and ledgers
- Coordination and production of annual budget process and production - working closely with corporate finance manager
- Coordination and production of rolling 5 year business plan with corporate finance manager
- Supporting CFO & Coordination of M&A and disposals with Treasury Operations Manager, including due diligence, tax, risk, and transaction management
- Very effective communication skills, engaging, strong technical skills, can do attitude
- International cultural sensitivity, persuasive, innovative
- Team leadership experience
- Group Controller of Medium sized business, or Group Accountant of larger one
- Full reporting, multi entity Statutory Accounts prep, IFRS
- Implementation of new IT systems, and new reporting/ performance packs
- Risk management processes
- Multi European country experience preferable
- Asset Services business environment/ sector
- Real estate and construction/ engineering sector desirable
You can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information please contact Barbara Kuil or Sofie Man at +31 (0)35 201 84 00.
About this headhunter - Blooming Hill
Blooming Hill is een executive search en interim management bureau gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van financiële professionals op management- en directieniveau. Onze specifieke "finance" focus in combinatie met onze betrokkenheid, inhoudelijke kennis en ons netwerk zorgt voor een optimale match tussen kandidaat en werkgever.
Blooming Hill has been active on Lintberg since 2011.