- Max. € 105.000
- Robert Walters
This organisation is a world leader in the development, manufacturer and marketing of medical devices.
The European Financial Controller maintains a transparent financial and administrative process for the European entities of a medical device company. In order to meet the strategic and tactical objectives from the annual strategical plan, the European Financial Controller ensures correct and timely reporting/advise to the management on financial/accounting subject. Furthermore, the controller has the responsibility to further optimise the financial and administrative organisation in the broadest sense and ensuring correct recording of data in such a way that:
- Reliable management information and analysis is available on a timely basis.
- Statutory reporting is complied with in each country the group has a presence in Europe.
- Tax and other fiscal returns are filed on a timely basis.
- Cash and the European treasury function can be managed efficiently.
- The group's transfer pricing policy can be implemented efficiently and effectively which includes financial as physical reporting.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up and managing the administrative organisation, including the full functional management of the ERP application.
- Making proposals to improve the financial and administrative process within the holding company and its operating companies and branches and implementing them.
- Providing reliable management information on monthly basis to comply with group reporting deadlines, currently end of 2nd working day.
- Managing the European finance department ensuring the caliber and quality of personnel is capable and qualified to perform the assigned tasks.
- Ensuring that cash is managed and pooled efficiently on a European basis, in coordination with head of office in North America.
- Enable cost control by the budget holders.
- Managing the preparation of annual statutory accounts by country.
- Supervision of tax and statutory audits throughout the different entities in Europe.
- The provision of solicited and unsolicited advice to management based on financial expertise.
- Master's degree within Finance.
- Qualified accountant (British/ US/ Canadian or Dutch equivalent)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in an international company, could be obtained in an Accountancy firm as well.
- Ability to analyse and present financial data to all levels of management.
- Flexible mindset (working closely with the US office).
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
- Attractive salary package.
- Working for a global market leader.
- Growth opportunities towards Finance Director.
- International exposure.
- Nice and ambitious colleagues.
- Brand new office located in Amsterdam.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Robert Walters
Robert Walters is wereldwijd een toonaangevend wervings- en selectiebureau, opgericht in 1985. Personeelsmanagers wereldwijd vertrouwen erop dat wij de beste specialisten voor hen vinden en zowel de grootste multinationals als het MKB en startups mogen wij tot onze klanten rekenen. We werven wereldwijd mensen voor vaste functies en interim-posities.
Robert Walters has been active on Lintberg since 2008.